The Field Service Network is designed to support your fleet and keep it operating efficiently across the region. TMSI’s 99%+ GPS device performance is a combination of quality products and a widespread, well qualified team of service engineers to help resolve any issues and minimize downtime.
Hardware issues are categorized as remote resolution or on-site resolution, based on device performance data received by TMSI’s server. Technical support representatives help customers resolve the issue remotely whenever possible. In case of on-site resolution, qualified field technicians, equipped with advanced tools, are dispatched to the customer location to resolve the issue on-site.
For new installations, Trimble offers:
Premium Service, designed for customers with turn-key installations and vehicles spread over a diverse geographical area. With premium service, the Field Service team guarantees the timeliness and quality of installation across the entire fleet.
Self service, wherein customers are trained and certified by TMSI personnel, before they conduct their own installations. The Customer Care team then assists them with on-line technical support.
- On-site resolution, no diversion or delay to reach a service location
- Trained service technicians equipped with laptops, advanced tools and equipment are available for on-the-spot issue resolution
- Hot swap procedure to ensure device up-time is maintained
- All-India coverage with on-site assistance from technicians
- 24x7 customer support helpline
1800 123 8762
Customer can raise an online ticket
Few of major cities
where we provide field services